- “You” shall refer to any visitors to the Website, and/or users of products or services available through the Website.
- “Products” include, but are not limited to books, educational events or materials, and special events.
- “Services” include, but are not limited to assistance in obtaining licenses necessary for your receipt of medical treatment, obtaining medical treatment consultations, processing or completing applications necessary for your receipt of medical treatment.
- “GHW Telehealth, LLC” or “GHW” or “Company” or “We” or “Us” shall refer to GHW Telehealth, LLC, an Oklahoma Limited Liability Company, as well as its affiliates and parents.
- “Website” shall refer to GHWtelehealth.com, as well as the Green Hope Cannabis Tracker mobile phone app.
- “Cookies” shall refer to a feature in your browser software that store small amount of data on your computer about your visit to the Website. Cookies may be disabled, but the Website may not function properly if You do so.
- “Un-identifiable date” shall refer to information that is de-identified to the extent that it can no longer be linked to You.
Information We Collect
When You use the Website, Products, or Services, GHW obtains information about You, which enables GHW to maintain the Website and continue to offer Products and Services. You may, at any time, refuse to provide your information, or ask us to delete your information. However, GHW may deny you access to the Website, Products, and Services should you choose not to provide information, or should you request that we delete your information.
GHW collects information directly from You:
- when you register for an account and through the administration of Your account;
- when you provide information to GHW necessary for GHW to obtain or assist you in obtaining licenses ;
- when you purchase Products and/or Services(PHI is kept in our HIPPA compliant database);
- when You communicate with GHW through the Website, email, or online forms;
- when You leave comments or reviews;
- when You participate in surveys through the Website;
- when You request help or technical support through the Website; and
- when You submit any information through the Website or via email to GHW.
GHW may collect the following information directly from you:
- Basic identifying information such as full legal name, date of birth, telephone number, physical address, mailing address, email address, and social security number;
- Billing information such as credit or debit card number, bank account and routing numbers, and identity verification information (this information will not be stored by GHW, and will instead be provided to a third party payment processor);
- Log-in credentials and information necessary to identify the patient and allow the patient to access the app and website;
- Medical information and history necessary to provide Products or Services;
- Information about purchases and transactions with the Website;
- Information about your interactions with Us;
- User generated content you post in public online forums regarding GHW Products, Services, or the Website; and
- Any other information You provide to us.
GHW may collect the following information from you through automated means:
- Visitor Data including, but not limited to, domain names, type of browser used to access the Website, operating system software, browser plug ins, cookie preferences, search engine keywords, pages You view in the Website, the amount of time You spend on the Website, terms You use in searches on the Website, and other similar information;
- Location Information including but not limited to, IP addresses and city, state, and postal codes associated with an IP address;
- Cookies, which we may use to, among other things, keep track of the number of visits to the Website, accumulate statistical information about Website usage, customize the content we provide to you based on your interests and viewing history, and save your Log-in credentials.
- Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels to transfer your user identification information to a database, which can be used to associate you with information previously provided, and to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes.
GHW may collect the following information from other sources:
- Information provided by third parties such as physicians with whom GHW partners; and
- Information provided by software engineers, advertising networks, analytics, and search information providers.
By using this Website, Products, or Services, you consent to GHW’s collection of the above referenced information about You which You provide, which is obtained through automated means, and which is obtained from third parties.
How GHW Uses Your Information
GHW may use your information to provide Products and Services, and to allow you to access and use the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, use of your information to verify and administer your account, process payments, fulfill orders, communicate with You about GHW’s Products and Services and your use of the same, answer your inquiries, to communicate with You on behalf of third parties, such as physicians, in order to provide Products or Services purchased by You.
GHW may use your information to improve its Products and Services.
GHW may use your information for research. However, if GHW publishes its research, it will ensure You are not identified.
GHW may use your information for promotional communications by email, postal mail, phone, or text messages. By using this Website, you give your express permission to GHW and its agents and vendors the right to contact you with targeted advertising materials. You understand and agree that You are responsible for any charges from your phone provider as a result of receiving phone calls or text messages under this section.
GHW may use Your information for marketing, performance analysis, and data analytics.
GHW may use Un-identified data for any purpose, including research and marketing, and may share such data with any third parties.
GHW may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics, Google Signals, Google User-ID, etc.) to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; try to locate the same unique users across multiple browsers or devices to better tailor services and features; and provide certain features to You. If You have a Google account with personalized advertising enabled, Google will also be able to gather for GHW analytics and engagement information from across your devices. If you receive an email from GHW, GHW may use analytics tools, such as clear GIFs, to capture data such as when you open GHW emails or click on any links in GHW emails.
GHW may do online advertising, but none of the advertising will involve your information.
Sharing of Your Information
GHW may share your information with the following:
- GHW’s affiliates and related business entities;
- Healthcare providers and consultants as necessary to provide Products and Services;
- Service providers and third party vendors as necessary for billing, marketing, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, shipping, data storage, security, IT, fraud prevention, payment processing services, auditing services, and legal services.
- Judges or Attorneys if required by subpoena or court order.
- GHW’s attorneys and accountants.
Third Party Links and Content
The Website and emails from GHW may contain hyperlinks to other websites. GHW is not responsible for any claims, lawsuits or damages caused by your use of those websites. GHW makes no claims or warranties regarding other websites’ privacy policies, information, products, or anything else on the other websites. Unless GHW states so specifically, GHW’s submission of hyperlinks is not, and does not imply, an endorsement.
Protection of Your Information
GHW’s database, forms, texting, and video are HIPAA compliant. Any data breech will delt with per the App & website servers policies.
GHW specifically and expressly disclaims, to the maximum extent allowed by law, all liability for loss, theft, unauthorized access to, damage to, or interception of your information or data.
Information Provided to Third Parties
GHW will provide your information to third party physicians in order to provide Products and Services. The physicians will be bound by GHW’s privacy policies.
This Website and GHW’s Products and Services are intended to be used in the United States only. By using this Website, You consent to be bound by United States law. Use of this Website, Products, and Services shall be controlled and governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without regard to choice of law provisions. By using this Website, You consent that any disagreements will be governed by Oklahoma Law.